- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
$43.90 - $59.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Safely stash tools, treats, keys, and other personal items in the Whisky Parts Co. It's the '90s Keg, featuring can't-miss-it color and an easy screw-down top. - Keeps frequently needed items secure and dry - 16 oz.
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
- Fat Bike size hook - Wood thread - Vinyl coated - 2-pc set
- Extra-large hook - Vinyl coated to protect your bike - 2-pc set
• Steel parking stand with rubber feet • Fits 26" to 29" (adjustable) • Will fit up to a 4.0" tire • Black
• For use in basement and garage • Saves space and protects tires • Fast and easy ceiling mounting • For ceiling heights up to 13` (4m) • Lifts weights up to 45lbs (20kg) • Clamp included
Sunlite's Pro Nylon Trike Cover keeps your favorite tricycle protected from the elements thanks to 190T water-resistant coated polyester construction. The elastic and Velcro closure system ensures the cover stays taut around your rig even when the wind is blowing, and the integrated mesh storage pocket gives you a perfect place to stow small parts. It's large enough to fit most adult trikes, too.
- Inventive storage solution that hangs the bike at a 25° from the wall by supporting the bike at the tires and pedal rather than the frame - Due to the angled nature, 3 bikes can be hung on an 8` tall wall freeing up room for other decor or more bikes - Compatible with clipless and platform style pedals with both 9/16" and 1/2" axles - Vinyl coated pedal bracket to keep pedal and crank from getting scratched
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47" (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). - The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") - Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
This stylish and functional hook mounts to your wall and holds the bike by the front wheel. - Powdercoat finish with dipped hook to protect the rim's finish
Stylish and functional hook that mounts to your wall and holds the bike by the front wheel. - Powdercoat finish with dipped hook to protect the rim's finish - Includes rear wheel tray to protect walls
The MSW Universal Display Stand is adjustable and can be used with any style of bike, from road bikes to fat bikes. - Holds one bike - Fits tires 1 to 5-inches wide - Rubberized feet protect floors - Product dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
Kool-Stop Bike Pajamas are fabricated from durable polypropylene and weaved with a special iron thread to make them extra tough. - Helps protect bike from weather and dust - Ripstop Plastic Bicycle Cover for Outdoor Protection - Folds quickly and easily for compact storage - Covers one bike - Dimensions: 80 x 40
Maximum-security ground and wall anchor, providing a secure point for locking your bike at home, garage or office. ANKR’s unique design means that it provides maximum security when mated with a lock (try with a Hiplok maximum-security chain lock) but can be easily moved should you relocate or want to store your bike elsewhere. Made from premium hardened-steel with bolts included, ANKR is rated Gold level security for both bicycles and motorbikes. ANKR is easy to install and suitable for inside or outside use.
Maximum Gold Sold Secure rated, wall-mounted bicycle storage hanger. AIRLOK’s hardened-steel frame and integrated 30mm hardened-steel locking pin combine to keep your bike safe while the impact-resistant rubberized mouth prevents frame scratch. AIRLOK is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and can be used with a wide variety of bike frames, providing a practical, super-secure way to store your bike at home, in the garage, shed or even in the office.
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike display and storage solution. The Velo Column is a high-quality, floor-to-ceiling bike storage idea. Soft rubber cradles protect your bike’s finish and ceiling, making the Velo Column a versatile bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, and mountain bikes. These cradle arms expand your existing 2-bike setup to 3 bikes (or 4 with purchase of two pair).
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them, but you also need to be space conscious. Introducing the Velo Hinge, an innovative and elegant bike storage idea that hangs your bike by the front wheel and allows it to safely swing sideways, to its smallest footprint. Fitting almost any bike and swinging left or right to match your needs, the Velo Hinge maximizes your space while showing love to your bicycles and your living space. And when not in use, it tucks away so you’ll hardly know its there.
Sometimes the most convenient bike and wheel storage solutions are also the most simple. And with the Velo Wall Post we decided that simple and elegant weren’t mutually exclusive. Use it to hang your bike, your wheels, spare tires, tubes you’ve been meaning to patch, pre-glued tubular tires, your rain-soaked kit after a long ride, or whatever sporting goods storage needs you can dream up. And when you’re not using it, fold it up out of your way and you won’t even notice it’s there. If that weren’t enough already, there’s also a port for your lock to make sure your belongings stay put. - Convenient bicycle storage for apartments, homes, garages and sheds - Soft rubber contact points protect frames, components, wheels or whatever else you hang - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, or electric bikes - Folds up when not in use - Mounts to any standard wall stud – hardware included - Use your existing lock in the lock port (1? / 2.54cm opening) for added security - 12? (30.5cm) usable length - 50lb (22.7kg) total load capacity - Patent pending design
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, effective wall-mount bike parking solution. The Velo Wall Rack is a high quality, versatile bike storage idea for one bike. The arms independently adjust vertically, and have soft rubber protecting your bike’s finish, making the Velo Wall Rack a brilliant, minimalist bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes.
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike storage solution. The Velo Cache is a timeless, high-quality, versatile bike storage idea. Soft rubber protects your bike’s finish, making the Velo Cache the best solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. With its modular design, this 2-bike expansion kit supports up to 4 bikes. Add the Velo Cache Storage Basket to keep extra cycling equipment in its place.
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
Page 1 of 2 Next page