• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
$8.39 - $20.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Full stainless-steel construction • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
$5.99 - $6.99
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Rubber - Color: Black
$6.00 - $24.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp with CNC machined cut-outs - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
Replacement brake hoods for Origin8 Classique Sport road levers
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Origin-8's Grip N Seal QR Seat Clamp is forged from light and durable aluminum and features a rubber weather seal and an anodized finish to prevent corrosion. Its high-leverage quick-release lever makes it easy to raise/lower your seat.
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
$2.59 - $2.65
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$1.65 - $2.20
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$1.20 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$9.99 - $15.99
Electra's Townie Quick-Release Seatpost Collar offers a little extra bling and convenience to your Townie bike because it allows no-tools seat-height adjustment. This quality metal clamp is easy to install and use and it securely fastens your seatpost in place.
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
The absoluteBLACK's HOLLOWcage® Oversized Derailleur Pulley Cage for Shimano 9100 / 8000 features a revolutionary mono-plate design to provide quiet and precise shifting. - Designed for use with Shimano Dura Ace 9100 / 9150 / 9170 , and Ultegra 8000 / 8050 - Fits up to a 32T cassette - The Silent Xring Pulley dampens the chain impact on the guide pulley teeth, eliminating the engagement noise -Flexible cage design aligns better with the angle of the chain when using the higher gears of the cassette - HOLLOWcage uses abnormally large, bespoke, full ceramic bearings that make the pulleys incredibly stiff for greater shifting precision - Upper pulley features tall teeth to provide improved shifting precision
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
Page 1 of 11 Next page